£21000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Vehicle Fleet Administrator required for Automotive Leasing Specialist in Royal Leamington Spa.
Basic salary £18,000 however this is flexible depending on Fleet / Leasing and Motor Trade experience, apply now for more info!
Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm.
The main purpose of this Fleet Administrator role will be dealing with all administration duties including sourcing vehicles, ordering new vehicles, arranging deliveries and taxing vehicles. successful applicants will be computer literate with good communication skills over the phone.
Key Responsibilities of a Fleet Administrator:
- Fleet sales administration/processing.
- Communicating with the fleet sales team and customers.
- Handling of invoices and ensuring prompt payment.
- Producing weekly and monthly reports as required.
- Prepare general correspondence as requested
- General communication with customers over the telephone and dealing with any queries.
- Order progression, including communicating with suppliers and drivers to ensure everyone is kept up to date with regards to the delivery of new cars.
The successful Fleet Administrator needs to have Automotive administrator experience, be it from a main dealer or Fleet / Leasing background. You must be able to prove your previous administrative experiences in organisation, prioritisation, and accuracy.
If you are interested in this Fleet Administrator Vacancy or want to know more about other Motor Trade Admin Jobs in The Midlands and Manchester please contact Lewis Fagan at Perfect Placement, the UK's Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.