£28000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Excellent and Unique Opportunity
Motorcycle License Preferred but Not Essential
Core Dealership Standards:
- Represent main franchises in a professional, enthusiastic and knowledgeable manner with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Interact and work as one team with all departments; assisting and providing support at every opportunity as required in delivering all-round excellence.
- Recognise that the customer is number one priority and excellent customer service is required at all times with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Maximise the business potential of every customer.
- Take pride at work in representing and adhering to high quality standards of business and personal presentation.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities of a motorcycle Parts Advisor:
- Greet every customer contacting, visiting or telephoning Customer Service in a punctual (within five rings), efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Ensure that accurate contact details are captured and maintained at all times for follow-up, customer retention and sales development.
- Handle all customer enquiries immediately with accurate information and follow-up as required to maximise sales and achieve highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Deliver 100% customer satisfaction levels with the highest levels of customer service, professional contact and relationship management to maximise sales values.
- Maximise and upsell all parts (OE and performance) and accessory opportunities through professional sales techniques and customer contact skills.
- Use relevant manufacturer and distributor parts ordering systems and processes as required and maintain high level of supplier parts knowledge from information provided.
- Ensure all invoices, both customer and internal, are raised accurately through DMS with immediate payment settlement for non-credit accounts and till reporting as necessary.
- Support the Customer Service – Parts Manager with the management of accurate and healthy stock levels and internal stock checking as required.
- Maintain a professional and quality customer facing environment at all times in order to maximise response, sales, effectiveness, appearance and image for customers.
- Provide full support as required in the development of internal workshop parts sales and the achievement of excellent workshop delivery and service performance levels.
- Ensure all POS and product displays are well maintained for maximum customer impact and response.
- Maintain an organised and well-presented stock room with the immediate recording and stock locating of daily deliveries.
- Ensure all deliveries of parts and accessories are accurately booked on DMS daily with completion of all paperwork as required.
- Ensure that all external orders placed are despatched on a daily basis and parts and accessories as required for internal requirements are supplied efficiently.
- Maintain professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance at all times and adhere to health and safety procedures.
- Carry out any ad-hoc administrative support as an active all-round team member as required from time to time, including providing departmental cover.
- Develop product knowledge and personal skills through on-going training and contribute to overall business development and achievement of sales targets.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bournemouth please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.