Salary Negotiable Depending on Experience
about 2 months ago
Basic salary up to £30,000 / £35,000 OTE
Hours: Monday to Friday, 7am - 5pm. NO WEEKENDS.
We are seeking a Workshop Controller to join our Client's Main Commercial Dealership in the Oldham area.
As a Workshop Controller you will be reporting directly to the Service Manager. This role is responsible for the daily planning and distribution of work to the technician team maximizing quality of work and overall efficiencies.
Main duties will include the following:
- Colleague and Customer satisfaction.
- Instilling a high performance culture supported with development plans for the departments population, aligned with the Groups values.
- Maximised workshop loading with leading utilisation, efficiency and productivity metrics.
- Ensuring the quality of job packs and information flow is consistent, comprehensive, clear and transparent, fully enabling the Service Administration teams to achieve and stretch monthly plans.
- MOT first time pas rates > 98%
- Upper quartile positions in all Manufacturer league tables, initiatives and benchmarks.
- Daily invoicing and ‘time to bill’ statistics are upper quartile meeting DAF standards.
- Addressing underperforming areas, understanding what needs to change and implementing change.
- Ensuring the environment including facilities are representative of the Brand and comply with all Health & Safety legislation.
The client is ideally looking for someone who has previous experience in a Commercial Workshop Controller role. However, if you are a Level 3 HGV Technician with a strong and stable working background and you are seeking an opportunity for progression/to get off the tools, then I encourage you to apply.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Workshop Controller role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement today
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Mechanic Jobs to Service Manager Jobs