£20000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Basic Salary of £20,000
- Hours: 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday + 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
- Brand new site!
Our client, an Accident Repair Business in Manchester, is seeking a Service Receptionist to join their brand new team!
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Service Receptionist:
- You must have a proven track record in a front of house Service Receptionist role. The client is happy to consider applicants from all Automotive Backgrounds whether that be a Car Dealership, Commercial Dealership or Fleet Management Company.
- You must be an effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service to ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times.
- You will be booking customers in the diary for the repair and maintenance work on their vehicles. You will be responsible for their customer journey ensuring they are informed about any delays or extra repairs.
- Drive the business, increasing in Sales / Profit and match or exceed monthly targets.
What the Successful Service Receptionist will get:
- Manufacturer and in house training to provide you with all the tools/information you need to succeed in the role.
- The opportunity to join an independent growing company with genuine future progression opportunities.
To apply please send your current CV quoting Service Receptionist and the reference number, or for more details call Matt Cross at Perfect Placement.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details