£29000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Basic salary up to £29,000 depending on experience
- Hours: 8am-5pm. No Weekends.
Our long-standing and trusted client near Colne is seeking an experienced MET Fitter to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a MET Fitter:
- You must be Level 3 Qualified and have a stable working background as a MET Fitter (Mechanical, Electrical, Trim) / Auto Electrician.
- You must be able to maintain a high standard of work whilst working within a busy bodyshop.
- You must be capable of all aspects of the role and be confident working in the Insurance based bodyshop.
- Looking for candidates ready to hit the ground running in order to keep up with the high calibre of existing skills in the workshop.
- Holding an ATA Accreditation in MET would be a significant advantage, candidates without this qualification are also encouraged to apply as the client is happy to invest in the right person to obtain this.
What the Successful MET Fitter will get:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £29,000 depending on your experience.
- Working hours of 8am – 5pm.
- A place within a stable and busy bodyshop where you will join a close-knit team.
- Training, guidance and additional courses to further progress your career.
If this MET Fitter Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Colne please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!