£28000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Based in Colne, Lancashire
- Monday to Friday Only - No weekends!
- A generous salary of £28,000
Our Client, a Prestige Bodyshop in the Colne Area requires an experienced Car Panel Beater to work within their busy accident repair centre.
My client is looking for an experienced and qualified Vehicle Panel Beater within the Motor Trade and as such you must have Automotive Bodyshop experience in completing jobs to a high standard and working to set targets
Your duties as a Panel Beater / MET Technician will include:
- Carrying out timely, accurate repairs in accordance with estimates and insurance company requirements thereby maximising labour sales in the Bodyshop.
- Carrying out work to the highest level of quality to minimise rework and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identifying and reporting any further damage not listed on the work instructions.
- Ensuring good standards of housekeeping and timely removal of damaged parts.
- Completing any documentation to the standard defined by the company.
- Assuring adherence to systems and procedures as defined by the Bodyshop Manager and Company policy and procedures.
- Responding positively to the requests of the Bodyshop Manager or Supervisor and working effectively as a member of the Bodyshop Team.
- Adhering to the relevant Manufacturer / Insurer standards and requirements.
- Observing all relevant Health & Safety procedures.
- Using all products economically to minimise waste and costs.
- Completing all work within agreed time scales.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
If this Vehicle Panel Beater Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Bodyshop Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Colne please contact Becca Hams today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Panel Technician through to Car Sales Executive.APPLY