£26000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Basic salary between £22,000 and £26,000 DOE
- MOT Test Centre
- 5 day working week
If you are an experienced Car Technician / MOT Tester and you're looking for an exciting new opportunity then get in touch today!
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out Service Checks and MOTs
- Repair work to excellent standards
- Carrying out Diagnostics
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
Requirements for this Vehicle Technician role:
- MOT certificate is an advantage for this role but not essential
- Relevant qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3) This is essential due to the nature of the business
- Clean full U.K. driving licence
Hours for this role are Monday to Thursday 8.30- 5.30 and Saturdays 9:00 - 4:00
Closed Fridays and Sundays!
For more Information on this and other Motor Trade Jobs in the Blackburn area, please call Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.