£33000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- 39 hours per week - 5 days on a rota (open 7 days)
- Salary up to 29,000 plus bonus
- National Group with state-of-the-art equipment
Our client is a successful and well-established rapid-fit centre, they are actively looking for a Fast Fit Branch Manager to join them and ensure business continues to run smoothly and their team is well supported.
You will not only manage the day-to-day operations of a busy centre to deliver great customer service, you will provide leadership to inspire and motivate your team.
The work flow can be unpredictable with MOT’s, services, fast-fit, stock control and audits being just a few of your accountability's - you will need to be able to multi-task and delegate in an efficient way.
Candidate Requirements as a Fast Fit Centre Manager:
- Automotive Managerial experience, preferably from a fast fit background.
- The experience and the ability to work as a Fast-Fit Technician and when required.
- Able to work both Saturdays and Sundays with no personal restrictions.
There's a real opportunity to progress with them too as most of their Senior Management team have previously worked as Branch Managers!
If you feel you have the relevant skillset and ability to do the job, are interested in finding out more then apply now!
If this Centre Manager job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northamptonshire, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.