£23000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are in search of a Sales Administrator to join our Client’s Main Dealer in the Bristol area on a Maternity Cover Contract.
They are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their team providing support to both our sales and finance teams.
Our Client is offering the successful Sales Administrator
- A Basic Salary up to £23,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours a week
- No Weekends
- Company Benefits
Duties of a Sales Administrator
- Maintain vehicle stock records as per vehicle purchases and sales
- Organise preparation of customers’ orders within the sales department.
- Arrange invoicing for vehicle sales
- Liaise with the workshop team to ensure required works are completed on new and use vehicles
What our Client expects of their Sales Administrator
- Proactive approach in maintaining company standards
- Good communication skills
- Organisational and administration skills
- An eye for detail
- Full and Clean Driving License
If you are interested in hearing more about this Sales Administrator role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!