£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are seeking a Commercial Service Advisor to join our Client's well-established Commercial Main Dealer in the Reading area.
Our Client is part of a Family-Run network of dealerships and are looking to add to their Service team. They are looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join their team providing excellent customer services, providing parts sales within branch as well as externally and maintaining customer relationships.
Our Client is looking for the right person to take pride in their position, drive the sales, increase the customer based and deliver excellent customer service!
Our Client is offering the successful Commercial Service Advisor:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £27,000 with Bonus
- Monday to Friday (8am - 6pm) 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings
- Previous Commercial Experience is Essential!
- Fantastic holiday allowance, full Manufacturer training, other perks and benefits!!
Duties of a Service Advisor with our Client
- Deal with customer needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach
- Work in Progress (WIP) control for the workshop
- MOT and service scheduling
- Updating customers with vehicle progress, monitoring all work to ensure that it is completed by the times required and to report any likely delays to the customer
What our Client expects of their Service Advisors
- Previous experience within a Service role (Commercial essential)
- Full UK Driving License
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Trade knowledge and sales skills
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Service Advisor to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Commercial Service Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!