£36000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- East Glasgow
- Basic salary - £20,400
- OTE - £36,000
- An award winning local dealership.
Our client who is a successful, privately owned dealership is looking for an experienced vehicle sales executive to join their award-winning team in East Glasgow.
This role will benefit from someone who has experience working in a busy environment.
The main duties for this Vehicle Sales Executive role:
- To sell the required number of vehicles as per your target while maximising the profit on each unit sold, and working with the dealership’s agreed sales processes and methods.
- To ensure that all customers are informed of and shown all available options, extras, accessories and other value-added products.
- To ensure that all customers are properly qualified in respect of methods of vehicle funding.
- To strive to delight customers and work towards achieving the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- To proactively seek and secure repeat and additional vehicle sales using prospecting, follow-up, referral and other available methods.
- To update the dealership’s records with customer information to ensure that the database is fully and accurately maintained.
- To accurately describe and appraise all part-exchange vehicles in order that the most accurate valuation can be established.
This role comes with an extensive bonus package if KPI’s and targets are met, with the company offering a company car for the candidate.
Our award-winning client has an extremely good local reputation, with a close-knit working atmosphere, where a lot of the staff have been with the company for more than a decade.
What’s on offer for this Vehicle Sales Executive role:
- Competitive basic salary of up to £20,400.
- Achievable OTE - £36,000 in addition to your salary.
- Busy working environment in an award-winning company.
- Company car to be supplied
If you feel that you have the experience for this Vehicle Sales Executive role and you are looking for a new challenge or know someone that would be interested in this role, please get in contact as roles are fast disappearing in the current marketplace.
If this Vehicle Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Glasgow please contact Kevin Barnbrook at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!