£23000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £22,000 to £23,000 depending on experience
- Monday to Friday 08:45am - 5:30pm
- Training provided and great career prospects Our client requires an experienced sales professional that will take on some administrative duties for a successful prestige business in Manchester.
You will have a smart and professional demeanour with good customer service skills but more importantly, the ability to work well as part of a team and support the team.
Sales Administrator Responsibilities:
- Customer aftersales process - Handling Finance company Payouts, Proofs and Finance documents
- Registering used cars to customers, handling settlements and used car sales
- Arranging handover collection days and handover deliveries
- Ensuring 100% Handover pack compliance in relation to checklists
- Ensuring 100% Buying pack compliance in relation to car buying checklists
- Customer Questionnaire and Feedback
- Paint protection Registration
- Register Warranties
- General day to day running of used cars
- Greeting customers with sales staff and making coffee’s for visiting customers
You will also have good interpersonal skills and have the ability to work under pressure use your own initiative and work with limited supervision. You will be responsible for all aspects of new car stock control, including ordering and dealer transfers.
Although Motor Trade experience is desirable, our client will be happy to look at anyone with Administrative experience in any industry.
If this Sales Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Manchester please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Sales Administrator Jobs.