£42000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 45 hours 7.00am-4.30pm
- Basic Salary: Up to £35,000 basic p.a. (depending on experience and qualifications held).
- Bonus: Time saved bonus up to £600 per month.
- Overtime: Saturdays optional.
- Company: Well established Accident Repair Centre.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our Motor Trade clients business for a qualified and experienced Panel Beater to join their busy Motor Trade Bodyshop.
AS a Panel Beater, you will be able to work on your own initiative and be capable of producing a high standard of workmanship.
What our clients are looking for in this Panel Beater role:
- Completing own Panel work as allocated in relation to job card, request parts and sign job card on completion.
- Competent use of miracle pull system and JIG work.
- High standard of filler work. · Achieving an ongoing high rate of productivity.
- Knowledge and experience of using a JIG system.
- You will ideally be City & Guilds & ATA qualified.
This is a great opportunity to join this well established and progressive automotive group. If your time has come, you have drive, ability and the desire to be an important and key part of this well rewarded team.
Motor trade experience is essential to the role.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Colchester please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Panel Beater Jobs.