£29500 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £20,000 - £29,500 basic salary DOE plus uncapped OTE
- Monday to Friday and 1 in 3 Saturday mornings (paid at time and a half)
- Reputable dealer and great benefits package!
Our client have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join the friendly team at their Manchester site. The workshop hosts a variety of types of work ranging from servicing their manufactured vehicles as well as other cars/vans from other manufacturers and general fast-fit work including brakes, clutches, tyres and exhausts.
The successful Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester must have:
- Previous experience in a similar role preferably at a main dealer
- NVQ level 3 in Vehicle maintenance & repair (or equivalent)
- MOT Tester Certificate
- Own tools
- A full clean UK driving licence
In return for your hard work, our client offer a competitive salary with uncapped commission, 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays, great pension scheme, loan plan car option, incentive scheme, family and friends discount, manufacturer branded training courses and superb career opportunities within the company!
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Manchester please contact Demi Somerville-Briers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.