£32000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Competitive Salary w/ OTE of £28,300
- Great Company Benefits
- 40 hour working week
Our client, a reputable main dealer, is looking for a fully qualified Mobile SMART Repair Technician based in the Manchester area
The Vehicle Technician must have automotive paint and body work experience and have a minimum of 3 years experience in a Smart Repair role. You will be a confident Smart Repairer and be comfortable working in a mobile role and dealing with customers.
Duties and Responsibilities for the SMART Repairer will include:
- Refurbishing and renovating used cars ready for resale
- Repairing minor bodywork scratches
- Refurbishing alloy wheel scuffs and dents (in particular diamond cut alloy wheels)
- General vehicle interior refurbishment
- Assisting management with the introduction of new / efficient methods of working
For this role the successful SMART Repairer will be/have:
- Previous experience as a Smart Repair Technician preferably at a main dealer
- The ability to demonstrate an in-depth technical knowledge of smart repairs
- Strong time management and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work safely and adhere to all company H&S standards
- Own hand tools
- Full UK driving Licence
They have a constant flow of enquiries and are looking for someone who is able to work to targets with the large amount of work coming through but most important be able to produce a high quality of workmanship and take great pride in your work and seeing a job through to completion.
If you would like to know more about this Vehicle Smart Repair Vacancy or other Bodyshop and Motor Trade Jobs in Manchester, please contact Demi Somerville-Briers at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.