£22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £19,000 - £22,000 + bonus
- Castleford – Main Dealer
Our client is a UK-Wide dealership who are looking for a parts advisor to join their team.
The role is a Parts Advisor will entail dealing with internal and external customers, ordering parts and invoicing you will have experience working in a busy Parts department. You will undertake the receiving and processing of telephone and internet orders, ensuring customer accounts are managed effectively and integration with other departments to maintain a smooth operation. The successful candidate will be able to handle sensitive and confidential information and adhere to deadlines.
The successful Parts Advisor will have:
- Parts advisor/selling and customer experience in a busy parts department
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word
What our client is offering the Parts Advisor:
- £19,000 - £22,000 salary depending on experience + bonus
- 33 days annual leave
- Hours of working Monday – Friday 8.00 – 17.30
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Cycle to work purchase scheme & much more!
If this Parts Advisor role interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Castleford and the surrounding areas please contact Hannah at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.