£23000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30am + alternate Saturdays 8.00am-1.00pm.
Salary: up to £23,000 basic p.a. (depending on experience).
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our motor trade client is actively seeking an experienced Bodyshop Administrator / Receptionist to join their busy team. They have a wealth of experience and a strong client base in the area.
Main duties would be as follows:
- Completing all relevant paperwork as necessary for vehicle repair orders.
- Maintaining an up to date and accurate database.
- Liaising with customers and insurance companies at a high and professional standard as and when required.
- Controlling credit on outstanding debts, keeping track and up to date on invoices.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
Their ideal Bodyshop Administrator must have a proven track record working in a customer facing role from within an automotive Bodyshop environment, and can show knowledge and skills within a previous Aftersales Administrator Role.
In return for the correct experience levels Our Client is offering desirable working hours and a full in house training and development scheme.
If you feel that you have the experience this client’s need, please don’t hesitate and apply today!
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Bodyshop Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Loughton please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!