£29000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £29,000 depending on experience / performance based bonus.
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm . Plus Alternate Saturday's 8.30am - 12.30
Our Client, a Main Dealer in Huddersfield, are looking for a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic to work in their workshop maintaining vehicles, carrying out inspections, repairs and services whilst liaising with Service Advisors and Customers. Analysis, diagnostics and road testing vehicles are also a critical part of this role to ensure Customers’ expectations are exceeded.
The Ideal Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic will be:
- A minimum Level 2 City & Guilds / NVQ in Vehicle Repair with a proven track record as a Technician
- Main Dealership experience is absolutely essential for this role.
- An MOT license would be a distinct advantage for this role (not essential).
Benefits with the Company for the successful Vehicle Technician:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide as well as Retail discounts
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
As an experienced and qualified Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic, you will have the ability to assess accurately, diagnose and repair all makes of motor vehicles.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Huddersfield please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.