£21000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Private and family-run reputable Prestige dealer
- £18,000 - £19,000 basic salary
- £21,000 OTE
Our client is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland. Privately owned and family run, our client prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves.
As a Parts Advisor your main duties will include:
- To serve and issue stock to both internal & external customers ensuring the parts department standards are met.
- To receive, correctly identify and warehouse incoming stock and to advise management if stock is low.
- Ensuring best practise housekeeping standards are kept for both stores and retail section of the Parts Department.
- Ensuring promotions and practices produced by Parts Management are promoted when speaking to customers.
- To participate in the annual formal stock check.
The ideal Parts Advisor will have the following skills and experiences:
- Experience as a Parts Advisor within the motor industry.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- IT Literate
- Good head for numbers / remembering codes
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in South Lake please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.