£65000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Salary: £45,000 basic / OTE £65,000 p.a.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our motor trade client run a successful and busy Bodyshop which specialises in light commercial vehicles.
They prepare their vehicles to the highest standards by working in a lean engaged manner with a team of colleagues, they have an opportunity to join them as the leader of their Bodyshop Crew.
Main Tasks/Responsibilities of a Bodyshop Manager:
- Motivate & lead the Crew to achieve both the quantity circa 300 LCV’s monthly and quality objectives
- Ensure the working environment meets all Health & Safety requirements and is always clean and presentable.
- Work as a key member of the Leadership Team
- Ensure an effective workflow of vehicles is achieved to ensure all goals are consistently delivered in a right first time manner.
- Demonstrate flexibility to work in a lean manner whilst you create a positive can-do culture.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
Experience required for this Commercial Bodyshop Manager role:
- Be able to demonstrate that you have effectively lead people & delivered like volumes of LCV’s.
- Provide details of your successes gained in a vehicle preparation environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of lean repair methods.
- First Aid and Health & Safety qualifications would be useful.
- Driving Licence is required.
Motor trade and leadership experience are essential.
If this Commercial Bodyshop Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Essex please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.