£32000 per annum
0191 446 0461
about 1 month ago
Basic salary up to £25,000 / OTE £32,000 plus overtime if you wish.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5.
Our client is seeking an Experienced Panel / MET Technician to join the team.
You will need to be Level 3 Qualified to be considered for this role and you will ideally hold an ATA qualification as well.
The ideal MET / Panel Technician will be the following:
- Highly competent in all areas of body repair and experienced in working to high standards
- Possess a flexible approach and a positive attitude
- Be committed to achieve complete customer satisfaction
- Help achieve sales targets as set out by Bodyshop Manager
- Ensure work is completed to a high standard at all times
- Comply with Health & Safety Procedures
- Comply with Company administrative procedures i.e. Use clock card machine, complete job cards etc.
- You must be able to communicate to a high level to ensure the smooth flow of work through the Workshop, liaising with your colleagues to ensure customer expectations are met and in most cases exceeded.
In return you will receive a basic salary of £25,000, a bonus package, training and career progression and the opportunity to work for one of our long term and trusted clients.
If this MET Technician / Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stockton-On-Tees please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.