£17000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client, a well-established Production and Distribution company is looking for an experienced Accounts Person to join their friendly team.
The main Accounts Manager role will be to oversee the financial operations of the company.
This is an opportunity for someone to own the finance function and further develop the role.
Our client is offering the successful Part Time Accounts Manager:
Salary negotiable DOE. Circa £25,000 - £30,000 pro rata
3 days per week Mon-Fri
Flexible working hours between 8am – 5pm
Responsibilities of The Part Time Accounts Manager:
- Oversee the accounts operation
- Work closely with the existing accounts team
- Reporting to the board of Directors
- Monthly management accounts for group
- Team management
- Accruals, pre-payments and journal
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Month end, Year-end accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Purchase and Sales ledger
- Banking duties
- Postings and Reconciliations
- Bank reconciliation summaries
- Weekly reporting
- VAT returns
Experience required for this Part Time Accounts Manager Role:
Ideally you will be qualified AAT, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent with strong excel skills.
We are looking for someone who may have had experience working in a fast-moving business, with excellent communication.
If this Accounts Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Engineering Jobs in Kings Lynn please contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.