£34000 per annum
about 1 month ago
£15ph + Efficiency bonus
Monday - Friday hours between 07:00am - 17:00
As an Experienced Panel Beater/Panel Technician who takes pride in delivering work to a high quality, you ensure the customer receives the best level of customer service.
You must be able to do most aspects of panel beating from filler, pin pulling, MIG and TIG welding, and JIG work.
You should ideally have the following:
- be an experienced Panel Beater with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working within a bodyshop /accident repair Centre;
- have your own tools;
- work to an extremely high standard;
- have good problem-solving skills;
- be able to work on a variety of cars;
- be able to do most aspects of panel beating;
- have a valid driving license, max 6 points.
ATA/NVQ Level 3 qualifications will be an advantage but not essential if you have the drive, skills and experience.
Our highly experienced Recruitment Consultant Demi Somerville-Briers is waiting for your call, along with hundreds of candidates looking for their next job and career move in Manchester.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!