£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Hours: 45 per week - Monday to Friday 7.30am-5.00pm. Saturdays: overtime when available.
Salary: up to £15 per hour = up to £35,100 basic p.a.
Bonus: Performance related bonus over attended hours.
Contract: Full Time Permanent.
Our automotive client is looking for a skilled MET (Mechanical Electrical Trim) Fitter to be a part of their inaugural team! You will be required to fit and strip both mechanical and body parts from vehicles within a fast paced working environment.
You must have a working knowledge of diagnostic equipment and be a highly organised and methodical individual to succeed in this highly demanding role.
Responsibilities as a MET Technician
- Carry out all mechanical and body work on allocated jobs.
- Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
- Re-assembly with new parts as required.
- Inspections and testing.
- Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
- To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for roadworthiness.
- Ensure that the identity of the customer is established prior to informing them of any details.
If you have qualifications this would be an advantage but they are also willing to consider candidate who are time served only (with a significant period of time served).
For all your hard work and expertise, they are offering a highly desirable salary for the locality!!
They are looking for employees who demonstrate long term commitment to the Company, a mature outlook and work ethic, and flexibility towards working hours in order to get the job done!
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this MET Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Maldon please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.