Salary Negotiable Dependent of Experience
about 1 month ago
Salary Package Negotiable
Junior staff and Managers encouraged to apply
Our client is a leasing broker and is looking for a new member of procurement staff.
The client is happy to look at junior members of staff with the necessary experience and also at managers who have led large procurement operations. The salary package will be tailored to where you fit on the experience spectrum.
Experience of the automotive business and of the PCH (Personal Contract Hire) market will be strongly beneficial.
This is a new position designed to build on existing growth and you will ultimately have the opportunity to build your own team in this area of the business.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Source and develop offers with manufacturers and business partners.
- Research competitors' pricing strategies to ensure the competitiveness and profitability of our client's deals.
- Generally use your nous to maximise income for the business.
- Research competitors' businesses in order to maintain the client's competitive edge and to help it develop.
- Liaise with business partners and manufacturers to help drive business development.
- Look after website updates and advertising.
If you fit the bill and want to begin the next stage of your career with this fantastic opportunity, then please get in touch today to avoid missing the boat.
If this Leasing Procurement and Pricing Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newark please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!