£20000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Circa to £18,000
Franchised Dealership, Large Group
Monday – Saturday 09:00 – 18:00 – 5 days a week (day off during week)
Experienced Motorcycle Mechanic required for our clients Motorbike Dealership in Southampton, Hampshire!
Our Client a multi-site Motorcycle Dealer Group are seeking a Motorcycle Technician in the Hampshire area.
Our client has over 70 years trading experience are known as the go-to group for Motorcycles, Parts, Clothing accessories and service support. From scooters to championship winning superbikes & race replicas our client provides it all!
This Role requires a love for Motorcycles, you will get the chance to meet some of the biggest names in MotoGP, Tourist Trophy and Racing Teams, on a regular basis.
With the average length of service being 16 years + and numerous examples of in-house progression, this role is not to be missed!
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- 22 Days Holiday
- Company Pension
- Discounts on Parts, Bikes & Clothing – At Cost Price!
- Future Development Opportunities with a Large Group.
Duties of a Motorcycle with our Client
- To carry out servicing and repairs on motorcycles in a safe and economical manner.
- Ensure safety inspection of each and every Motorcycle for safety and performance of all components.
- Achieve Manufacturers’ fixed rate service and repair times.
- Build and maintain customer rapport to achieve ultimate satisfaction.
- Keep all Motorcycles clean.
- Ensure that all additional work found is written clearly on the health check or job card and verbally reported to the Aftersales Team as soon as possible to ensure maximum time to sell work to customer.
- Ensure that all additional work found is genuinely required, anything not required at the time of service should be noted as advisory only.
- Contribute to meeting all departmental and company targets and objectives.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and adhere to relevant health and safety procedures.
- Participate in the general development of the business through attendance at training sessions and other company events.
- Carry out any other duties within the scope of the post.
What our Client expects of their Motorcycle Technician
- Represent the franchise in a professional, enthusiastic and knowledgeable manner with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Interact and work as one team with all departments; assisting and providing support at every opportunity as required in delivering all-round excellence.
- Recognise that the customer is number one priority and excellent customer service is required at all times with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Maximise the business potential of every customer.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Manufacturer philosophy at all times.
- Take pride at work in representing and adhering to high quality standards of business and personal presentation on behalf of the group.
If this Apprentice Motorcycle Technician/ Motorbike Mechanic Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it, Master Technician, Car Mechanic, Vehicle Technician, HGV Mechanic, MET Technician, Stripper, Fitter, or other Automotive Jobs in Southampton, Portsmouth, Fareham, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Salisbury, Winchester, Andover, Waterlooville, Chichester & Havant please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.