£27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Trafford Park, Manchester
Salary- £24,000 - £27,000
Monday - Friday - Saturday Rota
We have an exciting opportunity for a Parts Advisor to join our ever expanding team.
This opportunity will involve the following tasks:
- To assist your team in driving forward and maximizing all front counter and telephone parts sales opportunities.
- To provide exceptional levels of customer service - ensuring all queries are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- To exceed set targets
- Ensuring that all customers are informed of any parts promotions to maximize selling opportunities.
- Managing an outbound call schedule.
- Produce invoices/return notes correctly each day to meet audit requirements
- Call out and standbys are to be covered as overtime
This opportunity to join our well established client in Manchester is for an ambitious sales person whom is a driven individual that wants the chance to carve their own success by creating a faultless service that makes you stand out from the crowd.
You will need to have:
- A minimum of two years experience working in the Automotive industry as a Parts Advisor ideally in a Commercial vehicle environment.
- Experience in using Kerridge.
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone • Sound sales and negotiating skills
- The ability to handle customer complaints and objections in a constructive and empathetic manner.
- A proactive, methodical and organized approach to work
- A strong Team Player mentality
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Parts Advisor to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Demi Briers at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion