£30600 per annum
about 5 hours ago
Basic Salary - £27,600 + £3,000 Bonus
Hours of work - Monday - Friday 08:15am - 17:30pm Saturday 08:30 - 12:30pm
We are currently looking to add a skilled & experienced workshop controller (Bodyshop) to our current excellent team
Responsibilities of a MET Technician includes:
- Supervising and motivating our team of Technicians and proactively reviewing daily workload to seek opportunities that will help drive performance
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction by implementing quality checks, resolving any issues, and re-assuring customers by providing all necessary information and advice
- Supervises the daily time keeping of technicians and manages authorised absence to ensure a consistent level of attendance
- Maintaining relationships with vehicle manufacturer and providing technical information for Technicians during repair operations
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations and ensuring high standards of housekeeping and security are achieved and maintained within the Body shop and surrounding area
What we're looking for as a MET Technician:
- Prior Body shop experience essential
- Well-developed management and leadership skills
- In depth knowledge of contemporary Body shop systems, technology and operating processes
- The ability to exceed targets and deadlines is a must.
- A full and valid UK driving license
If you are interested in this position and can add real value to our team, we would love to hear from you.
Our highly experienced Recruitment Consultant Demi Somerville-Briers is waiting for your call, along with hundreds of candidates looking for their next job and career move in Manchester
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!