£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
£26,000 basic £30,000 OTE
Mon - Fri 8:30 - 5pm
No weekends but overtime available
Our Client is seeking a skilled Panel Beater / Panel Technician to complement their existing team of Panel Beaters within the Warrington area.
What they require from the successful Panel Beater:
- A previous working experience within a Panel Beater / Panel Technician role.
- ATA would be advantageous to your application
- NVQ Level 3 desired but not essential
- An efficient and hard-working Panel Beater with good attention to detail
- Work to targets with the large amount of work coming through the body shop
- Produce a high quality of workmanship.
- A good communicator
Typical duties of a Panel Beater for our Client
- Replacement of Panels
- Removing and replacing the body shell of vehicles
- Panel Straightening and Filling
- Body Alignment
- Welding and Bonding
If you are interested in this Vehicle Panel Beater Vacancy or any other Bodyshop and Motor Trade Jobs in Warrington, please contact Scarlett at Perfect Placement now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.