£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary - £25,000 + £5,000 Bonus
- Hours of work - Monday - Friday 08:30am - 17:00pm Saturday 08:30 - 12:30pm
The successful PDR Vehicle Technician will have experience within a body-shop environment working with a range of makes and models of light vehicles and be confident in all aspects of the role. The experienced PDR Vehicle Technician will ideally be qualified to a master level.
As a company that prides itself on excellent service and advice, with friendly experts trained to deliver to a variety of manufacturer standards, our client continually pushes the boundaries redefining the benchmark for excellence. We are therefore looking for likeminded individuals who will strive for excellence to join an industry leading team.
Scope for development is available within this role and is rewarded with a strong annual salary and overtime.
The successful PDR Vehicle Technician will be highly skilled in:
- Removing Dents from the body of a motor vehicle
- Repair large dents and bodyline damage
- Have good knowledge of Panel repair and techniques
- Ensure all our used vehicles are refinished to a high standard before being delivered to our customers
Skills & Experience as a PDR Vehicle Technician:
- Previous experience in PDR
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Full and valid UK driving license
Our highly experienced Recruitment Consultant Demi Somerville-Briers is waiting for your call, along with hundreds of candidates looking for their next job and career move in Manchester.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!