£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic Salary - £25,000 + £5,000 Bonus
Hours of work - Monday - Friday 08:30am - 17:00pm Saturday 08:30 - 12:30pm
Our client firmly believes that it is their people who make the business such a huge success. It is important to us, that every member of our team is completely focused on providing outstanding customer service, at every step of the customer journey and beyond.
We are looking for an experienced Bodyshop Paint Technician to join our busy paint shop team.
Working within this busy environment you will be required to:
- Repair cosmetic paint faults to a high standard on nearly-new and high-quality used cars
- Be flexible in your approach and be able to work under pressure and achieve volume targets while maintaining quality
- Have at least two years’ experience working to the highest standards within a similar role
In return, we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company Pension
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to progress within a forward-thinking family business
If this is you, we would love to hear from you, so please email your CV.
If this Paint Sprayer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Manchester please contact Demi Briers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.