£26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Around £24,000 Basic + Overtime
- M-F 40 Hours per week + NO Weekends
- Main Dealer Bodyshop
Our client, a long-standing Dealership Bodyshop, are currently recruiting for an experienced Bodyshop Vehicle Technician / Vehicle Mechanic (ideally capable of minor Stripping/Fitting) in the Stoke area.
Duties of a Multi Skilled Bodyshop Vehicle Technician
- Carry out all mechanical and bodywork on allocated jobs.
- Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
- Re-assembly with new parts as required.
- Inspections and testing.
- Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
- To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for road-worthiness.
- General Stripping/Fitting duties
What our Client expects of their Bodyshop Vehicle Technician:
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Reliable and getting it right first time
If you are interested in hearing more about this Bodyshop Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today