£31000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- 4 days per week Monday to Friday 07:00 - 17:30 and 1 in 4 Saturday Mornings
- Basic Salary Depends on Experience -Starts at £26,500 + Saturdays, Overtime and Bonus
- Prestige Main Dealership Environment with Manufacturer Training Opportunities
Our Client, a Prestige Dealership based in Knutsford, are actively looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of the vehicles in the workshop. Depending on your level of experience you may also be required to do diagnostic work or MOT testing. You will be working 4 days a week 07:00 - 17:30pm between Monday and Friday. You will also be required to work 1 in 4 Saturday's, which will be paid additionally. They are also offering a great bonus scheme and overtime.
To be considered for this Vehicle Technician role, you must have:
- Automotive City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance
- Ability to work well within a team
- Stable career history
- Preferably have Main Dealership Experience
- Diagnosis experience is advantageous
If you are an experienced Main Dealer trained Vehicle Technician who is looking to work in a highly reputable company, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
For more Information on this Car Technician Vacancy and any other Motor Trade Jobs in Cheshire, please contact Scarlett Boshle at Perfect Placement UK.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.