£31000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic up to 26000
Monday - Friday 8.30- 5
1 in 2 Saturdays
We are on the hunt for an experienced Technician to join our clients well-established main dealership in Lincoln, Lincolnshire area.
Our client, a well-established main dealer and looking for an experienced individual who will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing to join their team. Could this be you?
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Salary Offered: £26,000 Plus Bonus Up To £31,000 OTE
- Hours Offered: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:30pm Saturday (On a 1 in 2 Rota) 8:00am – 12:30pm
- Great Opportunity for Career Progression, in a Main Dealership!
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- Completing work to DVSA standards
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Provide Excellent customer service
Our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds NVQ Level 3
- A proven ability to carry out basic electrical and mechanical repairs
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it, please get in contact with Martyn Nantongwe for any queries and extra details.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.