£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Starting salary up to £30,000 per annum with up £5,000+ additional bonus potential.
Monday to Friday 8:00AM-4:30PM and 1 in 4 Saturdays 8:00AM-12:00AM.
Fantastic career prospects with a growing company in the South Wales region.
Our client, an automotive accident repair group established throughout South Wales, are currently looking to recruit an experienced and professional Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA)/Estimator to join their busy Bodyshop in Swansea.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager, your main purpose will be to carry out estimates as specified by insurers/customers ensuring that the vehicle repair can be carried out efficiently and that by doing so a satisfactory profit margin can be generated.
- To prepare manual and computerised estimates efficiently and ensure that it conforms to the requirements laid down by the insurance company/customer in order that customer care/satisfaction standards are maintained at all times.
- To maintain a file of all estimates undertaken making sure that all work that is not automatically authorised is clearly identified. Ensure that any such work does not commence until authorisation is gained, following-up any unauthorised estimates and reporting reasons.
- Once authorisation has been gained liaise with the body shop personnel and make sure that they understand fully the work to be done as per the estimate. Alternately communicate to the Bodyshop if, by agreement with the insurance company, the vehicle is deemed a “total loss”.
- To be aware of and adhere to all Health and Safety regulations and policies applicable to your position and working environment.
In order to be eligible for this position, you will hold strong and successful experience in vehicle estimating and ideally be Audatex trained/qualified. An Automotive Technical Accreditation (ATA), experience with the Autoflow Bodyshop Management System, and manufacturer training would be advantageous but is non-essential to our client.
For your hard work, our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £30,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Generous incentivised bonus structure creating a potential additional earning of £5,000 per annum.
- 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a growing accident repair group in the South Wales region.
- Working hours from 8:00AM-4:30PM Monday to Friday with 1 in 4 Saturdays 8:00AM-12:00AM.
If this VDA Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swansea please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.