£36000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Fully negotiable starting salary with access to lucrative bonus scheme and overtime.
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings paid as overtime.
- Fantastic career development prospects with an industry leading premium brand and a nationwide company operating over 40 years.
Our client, a premium franchise approved car dealership based in the Newport region, are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician to join their business.
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working as part of friendly team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by our client and their respective manufacturer.
You will need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to management as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
You will also need to ensure that health & safety as well as work quality procedures laid down by our client are adhered to at all times.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of the Newport and be qualified to IMI/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
Overall, you will need to be a team player, be capable of working to the standards of our client's business and their brand, have an organised and methodical approach to your workload with a high quality of workmanship, and be comfortable working within a franchise dealer approved environment.
A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician our client is offering:
- Starting salary between £17-£36,000 per annum dependent upon experience and current earnings.
- Access to lucrative performance related bonus scheme and overtime.
- 23 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- 3% contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Access to manufacturer accredited training.
- Various additional company benefits including discount gym memberships, RAC membership discount, CBS car scheme, eye test/optical equipment contributions, and a retail shopper portal which provide discounts to a huge range of retail outlets.
- Fantastic career development prospects with an industry leading premium brand and a nationwide company operating over 40 years that are recognised as a "Best Place to Work" by Glassdoor.
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings with an occassional twilight shift subject to business demand.
If this Vehicle Techncian Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newport please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.