£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Up to £21,000 annual starting salary with £28,000 on-target-earnings and a company car..
Monday to Friday with 1 in 4 Saturday mornings.
Fantastic career development prospects with an industry leading premium brand and a nationwide company operating over 40 years.
A not-to-miss opportunity has become available for an experienced and professional Vehicle Service Advisor at our client's premium franchise approved car dealership in Newport.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will work along with a service reception team as well as a workshop team, you shall be responsible for providing a pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for service, maintenance or repair work and arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle.
As a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will greet customers into the Service Department, extensively liaise with the workshop to chase work in progress, keep customers informed of the progress of their vehicle, and up-sell on additional products and services where possible.
The successful candidate would ideally be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction.
Strong organisational skills along with IT literacy (any experience with Kerridge/ADP preferable) would be of high priority. Due to the nature of this role, recent or current experience as a Vehicle Service Advisor or a similar role within the automotive industry would be essential alongside a UK driving licence with minimal points.
Liaising with the vehicle manufacturer to authorise warranty repairs, and a general knowledge of warranty procedures would be advantageous but is not essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering:
- Starting annual salary up to £21,000 per annum dependent upon experience and current earnings.
- Access to performance related bonus scheme providing a £28,000 annual on-target-earnings.
- Company car.
- 23 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- 3% contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Access to manufacturer accredited training.
- Various additional company benefits including discount gym memberships, RAC membership discount, eye test/optical equipment contributions, and a retail shopper portal which provide discounts to a huge range of retail outlets.
- Fantastic career development prospects with an industry leading premium brand and a nationwide company operating over 40 years that are recognised as a "Best Place to Work" by Glassdoor.
- Monday to Friday with 1 in 4 Saturday mornings.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newport please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.