£26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
An opportunity has arisen to join a long-established organisation which continues to expand and evolve every day. This means that this role offers great job security, with various Leadership Development Programmes available for you to progress your career in the Automotive Industry.
Basic Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 OTE Realistic.
Significant discount on: Holidays, Gym memberships, Cinema Tickets, Supermarket vouchers ect...
Employee Car scheme
Life Assurance policy, at no cost to yourself
24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme which focuses on Employee Wellbeing.
As a Service Advisor, you will be a key member of the Aftersales Team.
Responsibilities of a Service Advisor include:
- Demonstrating alignment with, and engaging in, a robust customer communication strategy.
- Maintaining electronic records accurately and completely.
- Developing effective working relationships to ensure the 'flow' of information from the front-of-house is timely, accurate, clear and consultative.
- Being integral in contributing to the delivery of a quality culture that is focused on first time fixes.
- Effectively utilising the tools and resources available to you and becoming a specialist in your area.
Successful Service Advisors will have:
- Face-to-Face customer experience .
- Full UK driving licence is required.
- Previous motor industry experience is preferable.
If this vacancy sounds like it would suit you, or you’d like to hear more about this role or similar ones, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Lewis Fagen at perfect placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK