£35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Hourly rate dependent on experience - up to £15 per hour
8am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
Company Van & Fuel Card plus ongoing training
Our Plant Machinery Dealer client in Wigan are seeking to expand their team with an experienced Plant Fitter/ Maintenance Engineer who truly breathe their core values and want to join their forever growing company.
Key Duties of a Field Service Engineer:
- Onsite customer support for a range of machinery
- Attend breakdowns as required.
- Keeping machinery in peak operating condition through scheduled maintenance, repairs and inspections
- Completing jobs to a high standard promptly and within a given timeframe
- Good customer service skills
- Have the ability to work independently to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Ensure work/personal equipment complies with all safety standards
Skills and Experience of a Field Service Engineer:
- Previous service and maintenance experience with heavy vehicles/plant equipment
- Ideally skilled in mechanical/electrical/hydraulic repairs within the construction equipment industry
- Energetic, passionate and hardworking
- NVQ or equivalent in Plant/Agriculture/Heavy Machinery
Our client offers a competitive salary, which is dependent on experience, of up to £32,000 (possibly more for experienced candidates)
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Fitter / Engineer job has interested you please get in touch with Alishia Douce at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!