Salary Negotiable Depending On Experience
about 2 months ago
Basic Salary Negotiable Depending On Experience.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30-5. 1 in 3 Saturdays, 8:30-2.
Our client, a Prestige Vehicle Specialist in Oldham, is seeking a Vehicle Dismantler to join the team.
Responsibilities of a Vehicle Dismantler will include:
- Removing car parts from accident damaged vehicles for re-sale to the trade and public
- Carrying out quality control checks prior to removing the parts for customers
- Compliance with manual handling guidelines
- Meeting agreed targets for removal of parts
- Ensuring machinery and equipment is safe and maintained in working order - preventative maintenance
- Maintaining good housekeeping practices ensuring area is always clean and tidy
- Ensuring compliance with environmental and health and safety policy and rules.
My client is ideally looking for a current Vehicle Technician who is seeking a change in their working day. You will not be expected to replace or fix any parts.
If this Vehicle Dismantler Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Oldham please contact Alishia Douce at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.