£36500 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £36,500 annual salary
- 4 on 4 off
- Day shifts 6am - 6pm
Our client, a well known and well established Commercial Centre in the North West, are actively recruiting for HGV Technicians to join their growing team at their site in Skelmersdale, Lancashire.
Requirements as a HGV Technician
- Be qualified to Level 3 or time-served (20 years)
- 3 years experience minimum
- Must be conversant with current working methods
- Team player
Main Duties and Responsibilities for the HGV Technician:
- Carry out routine inspections maintenance service and repairs on a wide range of vehicles* Carry out a wide range of defect repairs including major unit overhaul.
- Fault diagnosis and rectification using the manufacturers computer system and tooling.
If this HGV Technician interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Skelmersdale please contact Alishia Douce at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!