£42000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are seeking a Vehicle Technician to join our Client’s Prestige Dealership in the Redhill area.
Our client’s focus is on creating memorable experience for customers and staff alike. They provide a supportive working atmosphere, a cohesive environment with long term job security.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A competitive Basic Salary up to £34K with the opportunity to earn bonus and overtime on top.
- OTE Up to £42K+
- Industry Leading Professional Development
- Brand Specific Training
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Through the use of diagnostic equipment and a systematic approach, ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified. Meet with customers to identify and clearly understand problems as and when required.
- Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them.
- Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
- Liaise and seek advice from colleagues and supervisors in situations that are over and above work specified.
- Check level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and road-testing vehicles after work has been carried out. Liaise with Service Advisor.
- Complete relevant service documentation (job sheets, PDI’s, service reports) in line with brand standards, warranty and site requirements.
- Ensure that workshop housekeeping standards are maintained at all times including the use of special and personal tools.
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Vehicle Technician to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.