£23000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Salford, Manchester
- Basic Salary - £20,000 OTE £23,000
- The working hours for the role are 40 hours per week.
- Monday to Friday 8am-5pm with 1 hour for lunch. 1 in 3 Saturday mornings 8.30am-12.30pm (overtime paid).
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Parts Advisor to join the friendly team at one of our clients Manchester dealership based in Salford. It is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a manufacturer-owned group.
Duties and Responsibilities as a Parts Advisor include:
- Operating the front counter (hosting external customers) and back counter (serving the dealership’s team of technicians)
- Parts ordering and invoice preparation
- Managing the site’s parts storage facility
- Stock checks
- Handling customer enquires swiftly, courteously and efficiently
For this role the successful Parts Advisor will be/have:
- Previous experience in a Parts Advisor role preferably with a main dealer
- Extensive knowledge of automotive parts
- Dedicated to providing customers with outstanding service
- Extremely well-presented and customer focused
- Computer literate and able to use web based platforms in particular CDK and Dialogys
- A full clean UK Driving Licence
What they offer the successful Parts Advisor:
- £20,000 pa OTE £23,000
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Great pension scheme
- Renault Share Incentive Scheme
- Loan Plan Car Option (after qualifying period)
- Family and friends discount on new and used cars
- Manufacturer branded training courses at our training Centre
- Superb career opportunities within the company
If you have the experience and skillset listed above and like the idea of something slightly different, please get in contact TODAY with Demi Briers at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the Manchester area, so if you are interested, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.