£70000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Basic salary of £30,000 with an uncapped OTE of £70,000.
- Showroom hours.
My client, an established Main Car Dealer in the North-East Worcestershire area, are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager for their busy showroom. This is a dealership in an easily accessible location with great footfall.
You will also be responsible in achieving budget departmental units and profit for chassis and F&I with satisfied customers.
To succeed in this Sales Manager role, you need to achieve the following;
- Purchase appropriate volume of stock
- Purchase the right stock at the right price
- Price correctly to market
- Deal with any issues such as overage promptly to avoid financial cost
- Drive sales team to achieve units and F&I
- Ensure site is looking it’s best at all times
- Dispose of trade quickly and aim to achieve the best financial return for the company possible
- Ensure sales execs are negotiating effectively to retain as much margin as possible
- Deal stacking
Our client is looking for somebody who is extremely detailed, organised and who has progressed from a sales executive through to management in the Automotive Industry.
If this Sales Manager opportunity interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Automotive Management opportunities in Worcestershire, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Sales Manager Jobs