£30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- 40 hours/ week Monday - Friday; Saturday morning rota 1in3 paid at time and a half.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a nationally recognised main dealer group who represent a popular manufacturer!
If you are an ambitious individual and has a proven record in franchised dealerships as a technician then get in touch!
My client is ideally looking for a Vehicle Technician who has a background in the dealership network, confident in the workshop and is capable of completing job cards. You must be efficient in your work and take pride in each job role you complete.
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards including job cards and warranty work
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting manufacturer! In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a desirable financial on target earning and plenty of opportunity to train and develop on the job! My client will provide the necessary support and training all the way up to Master Tech status!
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Technician opportunities in Birmingham, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.