£33000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Up to £31,000 Basic
- £33,000 OTE
- Monday- Friday
- week 1 - 6-2
- week 2- 2-10
- Saturday 1 in 2 (Time and a half)
- Overtime also available
Our client is looking for a HGV technician in the area.
In order to be eligible for this HGV Technician, you will ideally live in the Staffordshire region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Burton. You will need to be qualified to a minimum Level 3 standard in HGV Maintenance and Repair. Either a Class 1 or Class 2 HGV driving license would be highly advantageous, however is non-essential at this stage.
The successful HGV Technician daily duties :
- To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
- Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
- Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
If you or anyone you might know would be interested in this Opportunity or others in the area , please get back in contact ASAP.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Burton please contact Martyn Nantongwe at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.