£24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic Salary up to c. £22,500, OTE £24,000.
Great chance to embark on a different type of parts sales role with a longstanding and trusted client of ours.
Are you experienced in automotive parts (commercial or retail or parts factor)? Or are you working in the service department and looking for something a bit different?
The Role / Requirements of a Parts Sales Advisor:
- Automotive experience in a customer-facing role is required, be that retail, commercial, parts factor or other.
- You will be confident face-to-face and over the phone in your knowledge and ability to upsell products and services.
- Work for a company that deals in the aftermarket sector of the trade.
- Deal with admin, service, queries, and retail.
- Help to manage and develop trade accounts.
What the Successful Parts Sales Advisor will get:
- A role within a longstanding and trusted client of ours.
- Join existing placements in the workforce, including your line manager.
- A varied role within a specialist automotive business, providing a possible escape from the PLC / parts factor environment.
- A highly competitive remuneration package.
- A genuinely close-knit and supportive working atmosphere.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Parts Sales Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Mansfield please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.