£35500 per annum
about 2 months ago
Basic Salary up to £33,000, OTE £35,500.
Working Hours: Alternate week 1 / week 2 pattern with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
Are you an HGV Technician seeking your next move? Are you an LCV Technician who would like to train on HGVs? If you are either of these, this could be the role for you!
The HGV/LCV Vehicle Technician Role and Requirements:
- You will either be a level 3 or time-served commercial vehicle mechanic.
- You will perform a full range of mechanical tasks and will be experienced in all aspects of commercial vehicle repair - whether on LCV or HGV.
- You might be exclusively an HGV Technician, or you might be an LCV Technician looking to train on HGVs. Our client works on both from its Lincoln depot.
- You will be minded to join a medium-sized, close-knit workshop team.
What the Successful Commercial Vehicle Technician will Get:
- A place within a longstanding and trusted client of ours - join existing placements who are building their careers with the client.
- A competitive basic salary.
- A working pattern that will allow you to avoid the worst of rush hour.
- A role where you can train on different types of vehicle.
Please get in touch with applications and queries today as jobs are being taken up quickly in the current market.
If this Commercial Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Grimsby please contact Martyn Nantongwe at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.