£36000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Up to £11-£16 per hour pending experience plus bonus and overtime.
40 hour week Mon-Fri.
Indusry leading package benefits as well as manufacturer accredited training/development.
Our client, the UK's largest commercial vehicle dealer group with sites nationwide, are currently looking to recruit a HGV Technician to join their dealership in Hereford.
Resporting to the Workshop Controller and working as part of a team, your key objectives will include:
- To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
- Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
- Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
- To ensure that all our client's policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
In order to be eligible you will need to live within a reasonable commuting distance of the Hereford region.
You will ideally be qualified to a minimum IMI/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair however our client is flexible with qualifications provided you have a strong demonstrable working record as a HGV Technician with experience and knowledge of truck, trailer, van and ancillary equipment maintenance and repairs.
Either a HGV driving license or an irtec or tacograph licence would be highly advantageous however is non-essential at this stage.
For your hard work as a HGV Technician, our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary between £11-£16 per hour (£22,360-£33,280 per annum) pending experience and current earnings.
- Access to a generous performance related bonus scheme.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- 23 days annual holiday allowance plus the 8 bank holidays with holiday allowance increasing over length of service.
- Workplace pension and healthcare scheme.
- Full manufacturer-approved training.
- Various additional benefits including retail and staff purchase discounts.
- Fantastic career development prospects with the UK's largest commercial vehicle dealer group.
- You are required to work 40 hours per week on a shift rota. Further details to be discussed upon application.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hereford please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.