£29500 per annum
about 1 month ago
Starting salary up to £26,500 per annum pending experience and current earnings plus any overtime worked.
Access to generous performance related bonus scheme (roughly £2-3,000+ per annum).
37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday only.
Our client a large multi-franchise approved car dealer group established throughout South West Wales are currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Technician for their busy dealership in Bridgend.
Reporting to the Service Manager, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client.
You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Service Manager as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of Bridgend and have a UK driving licence with minimal points. You will need to be a qualified to IMI/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair as a minimum and ideally have at least 1 to 2 years practical experience post-qualification.
Overall you shall be be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved dealership environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team.
For your hard work as an Vehicle Technician our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £26,500 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Access to generous performance related bonus scheme (roughly £2-3,000+ per annum).
- Overtime subject to availability paid at a time and a half
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Access to manufacturer accredited training/development.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Excellent career development prospects with a long-established local car dealer group.
- Working hours from Monday to Thursday 8:30am-5:00pm with an early finish on Friday at 4:00pm. Saturdays are not required, but may need to be flexible if business demands, and this will be paid at the overtime rate mentioned above.
If this Vehicle Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs in Bridgend please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment Specialists.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!